1.19.2009

Milk Dud Kiss


Last night while watching the deleted scenes from one of my favorite films "Sense & Sensibility" , Luke looked up to see Miss Dashwood and Edward Farrars in their first kiss. With Milk Dud juice dripping down his chin, he leaned over to share in the moment and copy them while watching out of the corner of his eye to be certain we held the kiss as long as they did. He even added the "mmmm" sound during our smooch. Only a mother could truly appreciate a Milk Dud kiss like that!!

1 comment:

  1. ah ha! I found your blog that you have been keeping a secret!:)
    Thanks for saying such nice things about me a few posts down - you made my night! now I get to blog stalk you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I read each and every comment! Take a minute to say hello! Because remember, "Sharing is nice!"

You Might Also Like::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...