1.28.2009

Church!!

Another post about Luke--Sunday he was a bit under the weather with a runny nose and a cough so we stayed home while Lizzie and Eric went off to meetings. I thought it was better for me to stay home rather than Lizzie since she has a new goal this year of attending all of her meetings. By Monday, Luke was apparently a little stir crazy. And he is a bit like me in that he doesn't care where he is going, he just likes to go places. (My mom recalls many times when we would have been out driving for over thirty minutes before I would even ask where we were going--to me it didn't really matter!) So I asked him, "Do you want to go bye-bye?" He emphatically replied, "I do!" I asked, "Where do you want to go?" He raised his fists above his head and yelled, "Church!" I hope he always displays such enthusiasm for attending church!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, and I read each and every comment! Take a minute to say hello! Because remember, "Sharing is nice!"

You Might Also Like::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...