8.31.2012

::Waikiki Wildflower Crochet Pattern Ta-Dah::

Are you watching? Can you see me? Look harder! I'm over here...doing a HAPPY DANCE! Spinning, twirling, trying not to trip over my own feet...

WHY????
Because of this...






I am really tickled about how this turned out--the texture and shaping of the flowers, the nearly invisible little joins...

The back of the blanket and the layered petals...


 As I am relatively new to this designing process--well, new to actually writing down my patterns instead of storing them in my head--I am also pleased with the photo-tutorial, too. (Thanks to my Technical Writing teacher at BYU are in order, I suppose.)

Waikiki Wildflower Blanket crochet pattern by Susan Carlson of Felted Button

Pretty darn cool, I tell ya! And to top it off, it has been selling. It actually amazes me that someone would want to buy my IDEA! More dancing...

If you want a pattern of your very own click here.

And you can browse all my patterns in my shops here:


Next post:  Happy Hookers Club. Fun times. Very fun times.

Linking up to Hookin on Hump Day at My Merry Messy Life.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!
    xxxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes beyond "pretty darn cool". I LOVE it! You should be doing the happy dance, and twirling and doing cart-wheels. You have created a master piece. Do I dare tackle such a project? It would take me forever. Well done my dear friend. Hugs, Karie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH, Susan, this is a work of art! I am amazed!! This must've taken FOREVER to complete. I can see why you're doing a happy dance! Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a work of art. I'm not at all suprised people are buying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bailey! It is such a fun and versatile blanket!

      Delete
  7. Wow!!! This is really beautiful! Amazing work! Thanks for sharing this!
    Hope you have a wonderful day and week!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I read each and every comment! Take a minute to say hello! Because remember, "Sharing is nice!"

You Might Also Like::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...