1.04.2009

The Gift



A week prior to Christmas, Eric returns from Scouts holding something with both arms behind his back, and shouts from the front door, "Mom, I need a shoe box!" After finding him one, he placed the gift inside. I instructed him to put it up high until we could spend some time learning to wrap, and so Luke would not disturb it. I left to shop for about one hour and came home to this lovely wrapped surprise in the middle of the floor. Needless to say, Eric was very pleased with himself. And he even cleaned up the paper, scissors, ribbon and tape. (Maybe there wasn't any tape left, huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, and I read each and every comment! Take a minute to say hello! Because remember, "Sharing is nice!"

You Might Also Like::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...