12.15.2008

Oh, Boy! Oh, Boy! Oh, Boys!! (Yute & Et)
















I thought I should post these adorable pics of the boys taken by the Queen--Aubrey Bolton. I want to be her when I grow up! (Oh, never mind, I am over a decade older than her. Hmphh!) She is so incredibly talented. And I admire her for many other reasons, as well--not just her magnificent photography skills. She was so good-natured about chasing around behind them as they raced from place to place. I think maybe next time indoors might be easier with less space to run. But the leaves are so beautiful!! Thanks, Aubrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, and I read each and every comment! Take a minute to say hello! Because remember, "Sharing is nice!"

You Might Also Like::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...