8.03.2012

::Moving a Friend::

Today I get to help a dear friend move. Fortunately she is only moving a block away. So instead of being sad, I can be excited because I get to help pack her trove of treasures throughout her lifetime. And each seems to have a special story associated with it. It will be fun to pack, chat and reminisce.




She has a delightful blog you can find here where she shows some of those treasures, how she remakes thrift store finds, and shares tidbits about her life. She is gifted in all of the crafty arts--embroidery, sewing, crochet, cross stitch, painting, etc. Stop by and say hello to her. She'll be happy you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, and I read each and every comment! Take a minute to say hello! Because remember, "Sharing is nice!"

You Might Also Like::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...