3.15.2009

Lizzie LOVE's Right-Brain Amazingness

I have a truly talented daughter with the ability to see things in her head and put them on paper with surprisingly little effort. Even as a young child she displayed an amazing capacity to interpret colors--by shade, tone, and temperature. She has won more "coloring" contests than I can name. And she was always the "teacher's choice" for her college Interior Design projects.

Some of these were created for fun, some for a class at school, and some while listening to a boring history lecture. When she finishes the other dozen or so in her scattered stack of papers I will post them, too. But she has been busy working on a logo for a friend's business. And I have put in an order for my logo, business cards, and merchandise tags. I can hardly wait to share! Here is but a small sampling of her amazingness:
















As you can see, one of her favorite creative icons is Tim Burton and one of her favorite style icons is Audrey Hepburn. Perfect mix for my little girl!

2 comments:

  1. Lizzie is wonderful. I am loving that you shared this! Thanks. It is so fun to see a glimpse inside that talented noggin of hers!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I read each and every comment! Take a minute to say hello! Because remember, "Sharing is nice!"

You Might Also Like::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...