7.15.2013

Crazy Good Mat & Blanket Pattern Ta-Dah

It's CRAZY, it's GOOD, it's CRAZY-GOOD!


Crazy Good Mat and Blanket Crochet Pattern by Felted Button (Susan Carlson)



Crazy Good Mat and Blanket Crochet Pattern by Felted Button (Susan Carlson)


Make it a rug, make it a play mat, make it a pillow cover, make it a coverlet or blanket, make it whatever you wish! And in any color, too!

These are my favorite kinds of projects to design--the kind that inspire you to "make it your own". And the kind with lots of options! Mine is going in my bathroom as a bath mat. 


Crazy Good Mat and Blanket Crochet Pattern by Felted Button (Susan Carlson)


It's squishy, textured, colorful and the back is terrifically cute, too.

Crazy Good Mat and Blanket Crochet Pattern by Felted Button (Susan Carlson)

Crazy Good Mat and Blanket Crochet Pattern by Felted Button (Susan Carlson)


The pattern has oodles of pictures--over 35 in all-to help you through, too and includes a printable section for on-the-go. Hope you like it! 

CRAZY-CUTE CRAZY-FUN CRAZY-GOOD 
Find it here or here.

By the way, thanks to my testers on this pattern! You can see some of their hooky happenings here (Elena of Beatrice Ryan Designs), and here (Krista of Flowers and Buttons).

{On the Board} -- Decisions determine destiny.  --Thomas S. Monson





13 comments:

  1. Simply wonderful! It is so gorgeous, please don't use it as a bathmat. It deserves a really special place. Once again missed the call for testers...boohoo. Next time I am going to check Facebook at midnight, haha. :)
    Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sangeetha! Sorry you missed the tester call! I'll let you know personally on the next pattern and you can jump in if you are interested! Now I'm wishing I had made this one longer to go over the foot of my bed, rather than a mat sized one. I guess I had better make another!

      Delete
    2. I hate I missed the tester call also, this is beautiful....

      Delete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Going to find the button to follow you right now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dedri! So happy you are here!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous7/19/2013

    Your crazy mat looks superb, I think it is very special:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet, Elisabeth! And that means a lot coming from YOU!

      Delete
  4. It looks smashing! I really like the textures you've put into it. It makes the dots stand out!
    (hoppy over from Moogly)
    Have a great day,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Grandmother made one in yellow, orange and a deep green when I was a little girl. I always loved it. I am putting this on my list of to do items in the next year. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8/06/2013

    Absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a big fan of you and your work. You are definitely ONE of my inspirations. I am a new-just coming out-crochet designer. This is absolutely gorgeous. This is one I HAVE to add to my have-to-make and buy list! I am very big into supporting fellow designers by buying their patterns and stitching them up for myself! <3 Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! (Blushing.) I am excited for you and your designing adventure! It is such fun to share your creativity with the world! Best to you and thank you for supporting a fellow comrade in design! Much appreciated!

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I read each and every comment! Take a minute to say hello! Because remember, "Sharing is nice!"

You Might Also Like::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...