7.01.2013

::Candy Stick Blanket Crochet Pattern::

Introducing the...

CANDY STICK BLANKET!!


Can you say, "Color options?" Anyone who knows me, knows that COLOR is one of my favorite design tools. I simply love playing with color! 



And this blanket does not disappoint. Isn't the ombre effect pretty nifty? 

But take a peek at some of these color schemes from my testers...


Made by Tammy--love the neon framed in black!


Made by Q.

I know not everyone is quite as color-daring as I am, or is simply drawn to more muted tones. So, when I can create something that allows you to make it in colors that match your decor or suit your style, (or bust your stash), that's a very good thing.


The pattern includes lots of pictures and explanations for getting through tricky spots. It also includes instructions for making a blanket of any size!


Wow! Try scrolling the above picture up and down fast. A little trick for the eyes. Ok. Sorry. I get distracted easily.


You can find the pattern...
...on Etsy.
...on LoveCrafts

Be well, my hooky and yarn friends! 

{On the Board} -- I'm going to stand outside. If anyone asks, tell them I'm OUTSTANDING!

11 comments:

  1. What an amazing pattern! Thank you for posting and for the pattern links! :)
    _____
    Lee Ann H
    Posted with Blackberry Z10!
    Crochet...Gotta Love It! Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pattern. Enjoyed reading your guest post too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/05/2013

    Ingenious pattern design and lovely colours. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/06/2013

    really great work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I saw it on Hookin on hump day.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really really nice design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Çok güzel, renklerin uyumu çok harika olmuş. Ayla-İzmir

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, all for the kind words! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I would love to be tester! Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - how does one go about being a tester. Would love to be one in South Africa, using the yarn that is available here.
    Regards
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol,
      I call for testers on my Facebook page at facebook.com/feltedbutton. I typically select two or three and would love to have you test in the future. It would be fun to see the yarns, too!

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I read each and every comment! Take a minute to say hello! Because remember, "Sharing is nice!"

You Might Also Like::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...