6.20.2009

Stolen pictures!

Look at those beautiful eyes!




Taken in Bug's Land at Disney



Our beautiful Mr. Darcy




Luke is perpetually smiling! He begins and ends his day this way!









Lizzie goes with "you-know-who" like peas & carrots!



Aunt Sylvia's pencil collection





















Luke outside the Lego store at Downtown Disney


These are just a little "snack" featuring Lizzie and her talented camera manipulations! I promise I am going to practice and learn to take my own pictures! This blog is, afterall, supposed to partially document my crocheting craftiness, but I have yet to include a single picture of one of my creations because I am photographically-challenged. (That sounded too politically correct--yes, I am a camera-tard!)

1 comment:

I love to hear your thoughts, and I read each and every comment! Take a minute to say hello! Because remember, "Sharing is nice!"

You Might Also Like::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...