7.22.2012

::Conquered::

It's official--Luke is a bike rider. And he really seems to enjoy it. 


I am a total believer in "balance" bikes. Luke rode one around for several months and when it was time for the "big" bike, he immediately took off with almost no help--just a hand on his back for confidence.


I'm old. Granted, I was old when he was born. But, my baby is no longer a baby. He is a very capable, imaginative, confident, bike-riding, little boy!

Kindergarten, here we come! (Best wishes to his teacher!)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Luke!! What a proud moment! We are all excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog you have. I have been looking through all your archives! Well done to your boy! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I read each and every comment! Take a minute to say hello! Because remember, "Sharing is nice!"

You Might Also Like::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...