3.04.2014

Melon Berry Rug Crochet Pattern

Can you feel it? I do. Spring is coming!! So here is a new pattern I'm calling...

Felted Button -- Colorful Crochet Patterns

This pattern is perfect for a rug! With two strands of worsted yarn held together, it makes a soft, squishy, yet durable rug! I've got mine by my back door and I don't sweat the dirt, because it's made in easy-wash acrylic! 

Felted Button -- Colorful Crochet Patterns

But wouldn't it be adorable in a nursery?
...or a bathroom?
...or a kitchen?

Felted Button -- Colorful Crochet Patterns

But get this...make it in a single strand of yarn for a softer drape, make more squares, add the same border using the instructions in the pattern, and you've got a terrific blanket. You decide the colors. You decide the size.

Felted Button -- Colorful Crochet Patterns

Find it in my shops...


And if you missed my other pattern this week..the It's Stashing Tote! You can find it in on Etsy here, too! Lots of color, lots of function...but best of all...FELTED with BUTTONS!! 

Felted Button -- Colorful Crochet Patterns

That's what Felted Button's all about! 

Find me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram (@FeltedButton), too!

| On the Board | -- A hook full of yarn makes the anger go down.

8 comments:

  1. Susan, I adore both of these projects! Thanks for sharing and the colors are delicious!
    Sheila
    http://sheilazachariae.blogspot.com/2014/02/cath-kidstongreengate-inspired-bakeware.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheila! P.S. I love Cath Kidston, too!! Awesome post!

      Delete
  2. Love that little rug. The color really pops. Wish I could make something like that for my house, but with my animals losing as much hair as they do, it would have to be washed daily.

    Also love the bag. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I understand, that's why my pet is a non-shedding variety! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful rug. I love the colors.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/05/2014

    Very, very pretty indeed! ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/05/2014

    Those colors are so bright and lovely together! Super cute rug!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I read each and every comment! Take a minute to say hello! Because remember, "Sharing is nice!"

You Might Also Like::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...