9.16.2013

::Design Wars!!::

With shaking hands and flutterbies in my tummy, I filled out the application. A friend actually suggested the idea to me. I thought she was a bit crazy, but figured if I didn't try I would never know.


With trepidation and a titch of hope, I applied to be a guest challenger in the next Design Wars--the battle of the hooks. Then I couldn't sleep. "What have you done?" I asked myself. If you get picked for DESIGN WARS 5 you will have to be creative on demand! Can you do that? And what if you don't get chosen? Will you be a bit sad? Well, yes, of course!


But I was selected! And I am so honored! I have admired the work of these ladies for some time now and what an exciting adventure to get to know them better. 

If you are not familiar with the competition, go here and read about it. And be certain to keep in the loop about its happenings on the Design Wars blog here


Oh, so much to do...
* Red Heart (Sponsor) yarn ordered. Check!
* Logo cleaned up and uploaded. Check!
* Pictures taken for upcoming newsletters. Check! 
(Go here to sign up so you can get the newsletters, too! They introduce all of the challengers, give sneak peeks of the designs and announce voting and design winners FIRST!)
* Official bio of me to the world prepared. Check!
* Idea for design finalized. Yikes!! 

So........I'm off to do some creating and playing with yarn! This is such fun!

Be well, and please send me some good creative vibes!

{On the Board} -- Just as meekness is in all our virtues, so is pride in all our sins.                                                                      --Neal A. Maxwell



8 comments:

  1. How exciting! Good luck!
    Blessings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Susan. You have wonderful designs and are a very good contender!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations Susan!!!!
    I wish you a big good luck and have a lot of fun!!!!!
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you will do fine Susan :) You are not creative on demand; I think you're creative all the time seeing all the lovely patterns you pop out! No need for worries :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Susan!! Can't wait to see what you come up with! I felt the same way when I applied and have the same feelings now! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very exciting to have the opportunity to get to know you on this round of Design Wars, your designs are beautiful!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatever you come up with is sure to be STUNNING (as usual)! Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck Susan! I will be rooting for you to win it all. What a wonderful opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I read each and every comment! Take a minute to say hello! Because remember, "Sharing is nice!"

You Might Also Like::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...