7.29.2013

::Loopsy Daisy Free Crochet Pattern::

I have a delightful and wonky free pattern to share with you today.



I'm calling it Loopsy Daisy and BOY IS IT SIMPLE to execute! Lots of chains with a slip stitch here and there and you've got it mastered! Here's the cool part, if you have never done JOIN-AS-YOU-GO, then this is the pattern
to give it a try! It's super easy and I share some pictures in the pattern to get you through.


Because the flowers are wonky and curly and loopy, you don't have to obsess too much about where you slip stitch along the chain to join your petals and it still looks pretty awesome! I like that.


You can find the PDF pattern on Lovecrafts for free or Etsy here for a small fee--I appreciate your support! I decided to make a neat and tidy PDF so you can print it to go. It includes a bunch of photos for extra help, if needed. But like I said, this one's easy peasy and doesn't need a lot of extra explanation. I hope you enjoy it!!

Meanwhile, I've got 7 new patterns on my hook, but with the course of life right now, no hooky time in sight. (Wouldn't it be cool if we could crochet in our sleep?) I won't be able to show you several of them as they are still very much in the preliminary phases now, but this one is coming along with all of the hexes done, at least. I love how squishy and soft. It's lovely yarn.


The colors make me happy. They really do.

I forgot to mention that Wink from A Creative Being mentioned Felted Button and my Puffy Patch Quilt this week in the Design Wars Newsletter! Go read page 11 and see what sweet things she had to say. What an honor, because she is so incredibly talented! You can find the pattern for this little blankie here.



I'm off to work in the backyard which is coming along nicely. The end is nearly in sight, but it might be next summer before I'll show it to you in all its glory!!

{On the Board} -- Be the most brilliant color in the box!

Linking up with Oombawka Designs this week! Go share your fiber art creations here.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Love your flower pattern! Thanks so much !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And you are welcome! Happy Hooking!

      Delete
  3. I haven't looked at the pattern yet, but it looks very much like it might be as easy and forgiving and wonderful as the flower on your Watercolor Waves cowl. And I'm in love with THAT little flower. I have incorporated it in many places and on many of my other creations! Thanks for sharing this. And, must say...those colors in your tease photo of the hexes...ohhhhh, they make ME happy too! Just gorgeous! Hugs, Annette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Annette! This flower is just like the one on that cowl! And I love the word you chose--forgiving--because it is just that. You can add an extra chain or be a bit irregular in your stitches and it still looks terrific! Please feel free to share pictures on my Facebook page (facebook.com/feltedbutton) of how you have used the flower! I would love to see!

      Delete
  4. thank you for your daisies!!!!
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pattern! thanks for sharing!
    Mary

    http://tatsmary.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, I love your work. These flowers are lovely and simple, thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8/02/2013

    I am just loving the yarn colors you work with. What is the brand? So delicate and reminds me of shabby chic designs. Love the puffy blanket and those flowers are now on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sara! It is Martha Steward Extra Soft Wool Blend! I absolutely love it-a wool and acrylic blend that is super soft, has a lovely sheen and comes in terrific Martha colors!

      Delete
  8. What a fun pattern :) I love it Susan and I thank you for linking up at my Link Party!

    Rhondda
    Oombawka Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute.

    I've added it to the directory at Crochet At Play (www.crochetatplay.com) just in case you haven't submitted it yet.

    Thanks
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute daisies! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your projects are so pretty! I love the color choices:@)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is going to make a lovely coverlet for my granddaughter's bed!!! Thank you so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I read each and every comment! Take a minute to say hello! Because remember, "Sharing is nice!"

You Might Also Like::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...