11.14.2012

::Felted Button iPad Cover Ta-Dah::


What are three of my favorite design elements--


BUTTONS & FELT & POLKA DOTS!!

Well, this iPad cross-body bag has
them all!! I love cross-body bags because then my hands are free and nothing is slipping off my shoulder. This cover holds your tablet snugly--even if it has a hard cover.




The little button tab closure keeps it safe.







The silliest part is that I don't even own an iPad--I had to borrow my neighbors for the pictures--just wishful thinking with Christmas fast approaching--wishing, dreaming, hoping. (Sigh)

The pattern will be available in the usual places by tomorrow--Etsy and LoveCrafts.

Be well, friends! I am sincerely grateful for you and your visits!

{QUESTION}--What gadget do you own that you just could not seem to live without?

{SUE'S ANSWER)--Sadly, now my phone. It has way too much of my life on it and it seems to replace my memory. Maybe I should try ditching it and see if my brain can pick up the slack!

Linking up to My Merry Messy Life.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is gorgeous! I love how you put the polka dots on it and the strap is different colors. This is just too fun! Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I read each and every comment! Take a minute to say hello! Because remember, "Sharing is nice!"

You Might Also Like::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...